Sunday, September 20, 2009

B.S.o.D. - Acer Disappointment...

B.S.o.D. = Blue Screen of Death = a deadly disease that PCs suffer


yeZ....my precious Acer TM 6292 B.S.o.D.-ed abouT a montH ago???

looK @ my beAuty:


aceR 6292....trAvelmate...


it officiAlly died and now i juZ stuffed it bAck into the lAptop bAg thAt cAme with it.

i aM utterlY sAddened and disAppointed.....if i boughT it for myseLf, the feelingZ wouLd be lighteR but.....thiZ lAptop iz froM zikziK...

befoRe i fleW here to the stAtez...zikziK gAve me thiZ 6292 az an intended fArewell gifT to lAst me througH my Ph.D. studieZ.......welL, @ leAzt it lasted me througH my 1sT yeAr intensiVe courZework - thAnkfully!!!

and luckilY i heeded ben'Z advice to bAckup my datA before it totAlly died - thAnkfully!!!

whAt disAppointed me furtheR wAz thAt wheN i tried to contAct my 2 besT IT friendz.....none rezponded. are theY still friendZ?! welL, zhZ wAz hozpitAlized and cAn be forgiveN....but for dhZ, iz a simple emAil reply thAt tougH?

eventuAlly....i scouRed over the interneT and looKed for possibLe solutionZ......reformAtting...returninG to fActory defAult settingZ...reinstAlling viztA....downgrAding to XP viA soMe complicAted SATA driver thingie....

2 weekz of efforT and everY nighT ended witH sAdnezz. ;(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lessoN 1: PCs sucK...Acer sucK...but i do thAnk Acer for seeinG me througH my undergrAd and the 1sT yeAr of my grAd schooL.

lessoN 2: alwAyz bAckup your datA.

lessoN 3: you are the onlY persoN who you yourseLf cAn alwAyz depeNd on.

lessoN 4: moneY cAn buY you hAppinezz. whY? see my nexT bloG entrY!!!


argH...>.<
illZ...


p.S.: oH....and theN i reAlized my hAirdresser retiRed!!!

p.p.S.: and theN i reAlized the sAlon i pAtronize cloZed dowN!!!!

p.p.p.S.: argH!!!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home