Sunday, August 16, 2009

wAiting for heAven in helL.


an unloAdable cZ googLe imAge for "sAd windoW"


"dArknezz shrouded my heArt a long tiMe ago..
there'Z nothinG ignitAble existinG anymoRe...
i'M lefT witH one teArdrop at the corneR of my eYe...
hoW cAn refrActionz througH my teArdrop lighT up my worLd?

my hAtred for you hAz appeAzed slowlY with tiMe...
mY loVe for you remAinz immeAsurable...
wAndering in betweeN forgivenezZ and hopelessnezZ...
i cAn onlY feeL beinG hurt - hurt - hurT...

i thoughT you gAve me a rAy of hoPe...
i reAched out my hAnd...frozeN by my metAllic windoW frAmez.
if the trutH onlY serveZ to sAdden..
juZ let me continue to fAntasize in my memorieZ...

i thoughT i cAn flY hAppily froM thiZ momenT...
buT i lAnded on my freezinG metAl windoW frAmez wheN i felL out of mY dreAm.
if the trutH serveZ to boosT brAvery..
juZ let me wAit for heAven whiLe i'M in helL..."




"metAl windoW" - by mAvis.


physicAlly on eArth.
illZ.

5 Comments:

Anonymous e-wen said...

the pic look more ghostly than sad...

10:43 PM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

hmM...yah.....ghostlY and sAd. ;(

8:28 PM  
Anonymous e-wen said...

oh..heaven will come soon...hang on there...

perhaps this canto song is more optimistic than ur frozen cold window... (ripped from baidu lyrics)


路直路弯 by 苏永康

从未滴下汗水怎么可以和谁人竞赛
并不奢望天使会慷慨
眼未曾睁开又那会看见色彩
尚未耕耘凭甚么等喝采
无法子善待自己怎么可以和情人热爱
学懂珍重分开也可爱
跌下来亦精彩让我创奇迹意外
自命天才跌一交懒感慨
没有天黑黑没有星闪闪
就算晦暗都璀璨
有一天休克学爱惜呼吸
谁又会运气不减
当一天终止就有新开始
愉快难过转眼间
跌入无底深潭人生急转弯
努力难停站狂澜能够力挽
前面路直路弯敢跨出去为时仍未晚
在这黑夜星宿更抢眼
有面前高山自有勇气去高攀
越是艰难才越不肯折返
谁也知尚未入黑灯色多美仍然难耀眼
逆境底下一生更璀璨
再困难亦要行
面对错折不放慢
巨浪翻腾上刀山我都惯
努力难停站狂澜能够力挽

8:51 AM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

whoAh.......thAnkz yiweN! i youtuBed thAt song and reAlized it'z a nice sonG....no original but got one guY sAng ktV of it...

yupZ - it applieZ to the optimizM we tooK on our Ph.D. roAdz.....we don't eveN knoW whetheR the pAth in fronT of uz iz strAight or winded...we juZ hAve to keeP wAlking optimizticAlly...

thAnkz!!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous e-wen said...

yeah i realise youtube doen't collect the original version, so here's a link from baidu mp3, should be a safe link.. listen to the original, nicer lah...

http://musiccache01.socbay.com:88/...0-conv.mp3



*winks*
Keep walking!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home