Tuesday, July 10, 2007

where'Z mY dreAmland pAzzport?

it'Z now 4:28am....and i wondeR where'Z my dreAmland pazzporT? i juZ cAn't sleep...hmM...

mY miNd simplY cAn't resT...i keeP ponderinG about thingZ of my life....knowN and unknowN issueZ of the 3 periodZ of my life - mY pAst, presenT, and futuRe...

alSo, the weird pAin in my chesT hAunted me for quiTe a while juZ now......it scArez me, but az Dr. Ooi said, i am fiNe......it'z all right. juZ gottA breAth slowlY... ^.^

perhApz, i should juZ thinK of somethinG thAt iz impossible to thinK about - nothinG.

...

there'Z thiZ plAce in nTu whicH i reAlly love.......it'Z the greeN sloPe of the scH. of Art, desigN & mediA....a verY nice buildinG...witH a very weird buT beAutiful architecTure....you should reAlly see it, i reAlized i didn'T tAke a photo of it'z exterioR....next tiMe perhApz...and perhApz i should be studyinG @ thiZ scH.....hahAaa... ^.^

anywAyz...i loVe to cliMb onto the toP of the sloPe...lie dowN on the cArpet grAzz....and enjoY the cloudZ aboVe me.......let my imAgination flY off inTo the unphysicAl reAlm.....

...and perhApz also pondeR on my life.......^o^

certAin photoZ i tooK on a recenT visiT to the greenY arttY sloPe...



goinG uP the neAt fleeT of stAirz along the sloPe...



a vieW froM the toP flooR of the buildinG!! i thinK i wAz inside the buildinG...and i uzed the "througH the glAzz" mode on my cAmera...aiN't the pooL gArden crAdled by the 2 curvY wingZ of the buildinG beAutiful? feeLz like a greAt plAce to hAve "higH" teA.....



theRe...tooK thiZ one whiLe lyinG on toP of the sloPe...plAced my cAmera on the cArpet grAzz....and snApped a "flooR" vieW. hahAaa....thinK thiZ bReed of cArpet grAzz iz kindA pricklY....buT i'M cooL witH it...


theRe...thAt'z a plAce wheRe i cAn attAin some temporAry solitAry self-actuAlization...perhApz i cAn meditAte on the sloPe next tiMe... ^O^

all rightZ...i onlY hAve a coupLe of hrz to rest....cuZ i'M all so exciTed about wAtching "trAnzformerz" witH creAmy lAter about nooN!!!!! ^.^ ^o^ ^O^

plz plZ......周公 (the guArdian of dreAmland)....beztoW me my dreAmland pAzzport noW...!!! thAnkzzzZZZzzz....!!


dreAmily...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home