Sunday, July 15, 2007

welcoMe bAck to me!!

yAy!! i juZ visiTed zikziK and retrieVed creAmy'z slApper from her houZe!!

finAlly....after 5000 blinkZ and a seArch journeY froM bedoK to sengkAng....i got it bAck!! hahA....not gonnA velcRo it on my ziNc'z slinG strAp anymore, i'M gonnA keep it sAfe inside my bAg!!! ^o^

mAde an appointment with keNo to chAnge my imAge lAter too! he suggesTed for me to dYe my hAir? buT i thinK i will not.........for whAt?! i'M a Chineze and i am proud to be a Chineze. Chineze should hAve nice blAck hAir right? anywAyz my muM doezn't want me to dYe my hAir too. ^o^

wondeR whAt my new imAge will be liKe....and to Vic....who cAnnot stAnd my current hairstyLe, you shAll see!!! behoLd....a neW illZ looK~~~


slAppily...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home