Tuesday, May 23, 2006

how "雪中莲" reminded me of yilAi (yee loI)

tYped on: 261105 (0211 hrs)
initiAted on: 191005



i suddenlY wAnted to listen to fAye'z "雪中莲"...heNce set it to repeAt in my hozteL........

chuN keAt'z not in az usuAl...heNce it iz my worLd....^O^

enjoyinG myself in fAye'z soothinG voice.......and thiZ song driftZ me to thinK of yilAi, my primAry school pAl.....he iz a hongkongeR, and we were kindA greAt friendz who accompAny eAch other in schooL...sAme clAzz and etc.....i remembeR how he uzed to wAlk me to my lift...and theN wAlk off after he sAw me enter the lifT....somehow the lifT wAz alwAyz opened for me to enteR everytiMe he wAlked me home from schooL. hahAaa...wonder if he remembeRz me?

i remembeR he hAz very kind chAracter...and a nice smiLe too....liVely thoughtz and optimiZtic too! he liVed in blocK 424 whiLe me 504, and he will slowlY wAlk bAck to hiz houZe after wAlking me hoMe....hArdworking and smArt too....eventuAlly we grAduated from jayA primAry school az the secoNd and thiRd in stAndard for our PSLE....hahAaa....wonderfuL memoriez...

i suddeNly thought of how he joKed about me alwAyz eAting breAd i brought from hoMe...funnY guy though. and i alSo remembeR the cArefree dAyz after our PSLE exAmz....we were fRee to plAy around in clAzz and etc....theN we were supposed to mAke crAftworkz of flowerZ uzing different coloRed trAnslucent cellophAne plAstic pAper.....thinK either he or me mAde one thAt looked like a weiRd flower...but nice lAh..yilAi tooK it in hiZ hAndz and swerVed the flower around aheAd of me....by fAstening hiz stepz and sAng the 1sT and lAst few lineZ of thiZ fAye'z song......"

"雪花儿飘。。。飘起了多少爱恋。。。 。。。 。。。雪花儿片片飞。。。飞满天。。。"

he wenT dunmAn higH whiLe i wenT anglicAn higH after PSLE.....theN i wenT tJc and he wenT vJc............i hAve no ideA thereafteR....

i hoPe he iz doing reAl fine now, cuZ i aM... ; )


flyinG in my thoughtZ...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home