Tuesday, May 23, 2006

reAlized i prefer not to shoP aloNe...

tYped on: 261105 (0202 hrs)
initiAted on: 191105


cArrying on from the preV. lost entry....after my missioN at the plazA....i went bAck to pArco and tried to shoP around...for clotheZ or somethinG.

wenT in topshoP....and didn'T reAlly shop...juZ looked around...didn'T even bother to trY. pAssed by POA....woW they chAnged style....an unsuitAble styLe....*sigH* wenT seiyu....also juZ browsed....heNce i boughT nothing.

wAz it thAt i need compAny to shoP? viN? or juZtin? hmM.........

or wAz it thAt the exAmz are lezZ thAn 20 dAyz awAy and i am stilL roAming around bugiZ? my consciouznezZ muZ be tAgging me and holding bAck the shoppinG lover in me....my limbic systeM muZ be bringinG me into the mode of studyinG....

retuRned to hoZtel thereafter, obedientlY. ; )


illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home