Wednesday, July 08, 2009

swinginG silveR zombieZ in my miNd...

beeN hAving a constAnt funnY reddisH slighT flusH on my fAce....to the extenT joN (grAce's boyfrieNd) asKed me if i drAnk alcohoL wheN he sAw me lAst tueZ? looKed at the mirroR and i do looK slightlY reddisH...

anywAyz, heArd "zoMbie" by crAnberriez on pAndora in the lAb todAy:



awesoMe sonG abouT the troubleZ in irelAnd in 1960z.


the lyricZ are verY stronG...sAng in an addictiVe tuNe witH a surreAl voice...the wordZ are abouT fightinG and unpeAce - a wAr? it seemZ to be insultinG thoZe who uze violeNce to silenT the opponenT aZ "zoMbiez"...in a derogAtory mAnner.

are you ofteN trApped in bAttlez withiN youR owN miNd? conflictinG thoughtZ...fightinG confuzinG ideAz and contrAdicting rebuttAlz......un-understAndable and illogicAl @ timeZ but unavoidAble................but sinfullY fuN?!

welL, @ leAzt i do..?

losT - thuZ i quick-shoT myseLf witH pAtron silveR in a zestY magArita mix...



(froM googLe imAge)


suddenlY recAlled how i loVed to plAy witH the swinG neAr my schooL afteR clAsses whiLe wAiting for my pakpAk to fetcH me......wheN i wAz ~10? hAven't beeN swinginG for a forgotteN period of tiMe...and i mizZ pakpAk. <3


zombieZ are all arouNd... >.<
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home