Wednesday, July 22, 2009

appArently...

mAvis Hee - an experT singAporean singeR in melAncholic loVe songZ.

i thinK....she becAme mentAlly derAnged afteR beinG obessezZed witH the one she loveZ...and stilL loveZ? not suRe abouT thiZ poP rumouR buT thAt'z whAt i thinK it iz....bcuZ loVe iz so powerfuL it cAn mAddify someoNe.

i thinK the lessoN leArnt froM heR songZ is to be abLe to leT go - i hoPe she cAn and alreAdy hAz.

interestinglY...i heArd thiZ sonG befoRe...but i hAven't reAlly reAd itZ lyricZ:



"apparentlY..." bY mAvis.


"i thinK let'Z forgeT it...
let'Z simplY breAk up.
my heArt hurtZ...
mY loVe for you iz toO stronG..
are you leAving me witH the promiseS you mAde?
i hAve no moRe righT to requesT anythinG froM you...

i onlY wAnt you to knoW..
depArting from me iz unidirectionAl.
siNce the decisioN hAz beeN mAde...
whY shouLd i insisT thAt you stAy?
you've choseN to leAve me...
leAving me speechlezZ...
loVe puzzleZ you and me...

appArently, i knoW lovinG you wilL not leAd to a hAppy endinG...
buT whY am i so stubborN?
i gAve my alL for you...
buT you leAve me withouT any concerN..

appArently, i knoW lovinG you iz continuinG to be wronG...
buT whY iz my miNd so weAk?
i'M uzed to hAving you...
you juZ keeP lingerinG in my miNd...

perhApz i cAn preteNd thiZ to be a dreAm..?
and the wiNd wilL dizperZe thiZ dreAm wheN i wAke uP...."



off to dreAmland...hopefullY.
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home