Tuesday, June 16, 2009

kiT chAn clAssicz...

singApore iz a tinY countrY witH a smAll humAn populAtion...and kiT chAn iz trulY the onlY singAporean voice thAt cAught my attentioN - and stilL cAtches my attentioN.....

recentlY, i juZ keeP plAying her songZ in my miNd:



kiT chAn - "heArtache"


"...a suddeN heArtache whiLe i'M lookinG @ you...i alloW my feelingZ for you to go wiLd incessAntly...youR weAknezz dizallowZ me to leT go...i exisT bcuZ of youR reliAnce...."

"...missinG you untiL my heArt achez...prAying thAt you'lL eventuAlly understAnd whAt i did for you....one dAy - if onlY for one dAy, perhApz i'lL reappeAr in youR memorY..."



kiT chAn - "worryinG"


"...youR imAge diminisHed slowlY in betweeN my fingerZ az you wAlk awAy..."

"...i cAn't pusH awAy my memorieZ...eveN witH all my strengtH..."

"i worrY thAt youR lonelY heArt wilL mizZ me...wheN lonelinezZ hAuntz you in the coLd night...it'Z besT to hoLd youR breAth...."

"i worrY thAt you wilL simplY leT go of my lonelY heArt...and i simplY willinglY....unblivAbly willinglY....mizZ you witH my dAy and my nighT...beinG witH you in my miNd..."


kittilY...
illZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home