Monday, March 02, 2009

stArry cheZ - mY youngezT frieNd...




cheZ iz my youngezT frieNd - he'Z 8 yeArz youngeR thAn me and he uzed to be mY tuitee (i tRied to teAch hiM mAth and scieNce~) a feW yeArz bAck.

yezterdAy, i wAz chAtting on messengeR witH hiM...and he seeMed surpriZed. hahAaa...actuAlly i msGed hiM cuZ i wannA asK hiM if he wAz the one who phoNed me on mY singAporean line and asKed "where'Z mAng-ga-li?" - duH, thAt wAz a prAnkster.

i'M glAd thAt hiZ plAyful mind mAtured witH stAble thoughtZ abt focusinG on hiZ studieZ for noW - alL the besT to hiM. mAybe my messAge of the importAnce of educAtion only got to hiM on a delAyed note, but it'Z neveR too lAte.

and cheZ (if you reAd thiZ), if you remembeR...i dreW thiZ "lollipoP" pictuRe for you to see befoRe? i dreW 2 lineZ....one iz a strAight direcT liNe froM the stArt point to the eNd poinT; the otheR liNe windZ rouNd and rouNd on the pAper and theN reAches the eNd poinT too!

mY poinT iz: it'Z ok if you tAke a longeR rouTe thAn otherZ....juZ striVe on and do youR besT, cuZ eventuAlly you wilL eNd uP @ the sAme succezzfuL deztinAtion az the otherZ who tAke the shortcutZ. ;)

but anywAyz, he toLd me somethinG nice.......whicH iz wheN he'Z not feelinG good, he'lL thinK abT me bcuZ i aM hiZ onlY oLd frieNd - thAnkz loH....noW me reAlly oLd liAo lAh. i thinK it'Z bcuZ i preAch and encourAge aloT too....

cheZ iz so funnY he alwAyz makeZ me smiLe.....and i mizZ performinG the "3 stepZ 1 boW" Buddhism rituAl witH hiM.....i cAn't for theZe few yeArz................

and thAnkz to cheZ - i adopted hiZ styLe of stArrifying my rooM ceilinG witH luminouZ stArz~!!!!!


yAy for mY littLe brotheR...the stArry cheZ~
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home