Monday, February 23, 2009

wishinG foR a piAno to crY foR me...



quotinG xiAnning - "i do noT crY - mY piAno crieZ foR me"....

righT noW i wisH i knoW hoW to plAy the piAno...pluZ i hAve a piAno...pluZ i compoZed the sAddezt soLo sonG eveR...and alloW mY piAno to crY for me whiLe i keeP plAying the sAme song over and oveR agAin....

depressinG thoughtZ dwelL and lingeR and blooM in mY miNd... >.<

howeveR, there'Re alwAyz 2 sideZ to any coiN...and hAppy thingZ thAt hAppened would be thAt i juZ settLed the presentAtion of mY 1sT lAb rotAtion durinG todAy'z depArtmental luncH - mY presentAtion wAz greAt! mY 1sT supervisoR whizpeRed "wonderfuL joB!" to me oNce i compleTed the presentAtion...;P

mY 2nd rotAtion iz cooL~!!

.....and alSo thAt i cooKed a reAlly nice dinneR for myseLf eArlier on...witH mushrooM souP and honey-coAted noodleZ... ;)


shAll be piAno-ing in my dreAmz...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home