Friday, February 10, 2006

清-雨-乐-乐

i juZ returned from the celebrAtion of the NTU BS (Buddhist Society) 23rd anniversary...

cuZ i juZ couldn't let go of the unreAsonably pettY thoughts thiZ afternooN, i thought of seekinG a mini refuge to the Sangha.....cuZ i know thAt there'z gonnA be a short Dhamma tAlk by Venerable De Yuan (i thinK the name iz correct)....

hahAa....luckilY my instincT brought me to the right plAce!

i leArnt thAt the world does not owe me anythinG, and i should not expect everyone to liKe me, everyone to be fAir to me, and everyoNe to wait upon me.....i hAve to let go of my attachments...

wheN someone offerz me a drinK, and it'z teA, i should not sAy why isn't it coKe? i should be askinG is it drinkAble? i gottA live a simple life...

alSo, i thinK the best pArt is...:

清也爱清
雨也爱雨
乐也乐乐
不乐也乐

the aboVe proze wAz our b-dAy present....meAning:

if it'z sunnY, loVe the suNshine....
if it rAinz, love the rAin...
if you'Re hAppy...enjoy the hAppiness...
if there'Z nothing to be hAppy about, still be hAppy about it!!

it iz alwAyz a mAtter of choice, do not chooZe what i wAnt but rejoice over whAt i hAve....

alSo, for anyone out there....:

不要怕
不要悔

which meAnz....:

don'T be afrAid...
don'T regreT....

juZ do whAt you want iT!!!!

noW i feel so mucH betteR mindfullY...and i gottA shower and cArry on with my schooL worK!!!!

^.^ ^o^ ^O^


mAy all be welL and hAppy...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home