Wednesday, January 25, 2006

mY current thoughTz...

hmM....


noW, i hAve lotzA thingiez to cleAr at hAnd...

i gottA compleTe my CA assignment for immunologY by thiZ fridAy.....thiZ iz a die die also muZ complete tAsk.....

concurrentlY....my thoughtz are tied up with the upcominG lunAr new yeAr.........i hAven't got the time to buy shoez....or the pAir of long cAsual pAntz.........my oh my....will i get them eventuAlly? and i hAve lotzA thingZ unpAcked too.......hmM...

alSo.....my urecA updAtez are not done....botH the digitAl form and logbooK forM....ain'T i terrible?

furthermoRe....i gottA cAtch up on all my coRe modulez........thought i promiZed to be a good student? i need more mindfullnezZ and concentrAtion...................................

howeveR, i feeL to hAve achieVed mucH....cuZ i hAve been meditAting at leAst once a weeK....*hoPefully it goeZ on...* and thAt i hAve been prActising the proper buddhisM wAy in my life.......even smAll thingZ i encounter cAn be relAted to the 4 immeAsurablez........

for instAnce...there waz a strAy cAt which cAme towardz my legz and purRed at me thAt sAturday night whiLe i wAz wAlking home from bedoK interchAnge...i wonder why?! perhApz it juZ wAnted food.....and I did not scAre it awAy....i allowed it to stAy with me...but i verbAlly and mentAlly too.....told the cAt to leAve me....cuZ i cAn't bring it hoMe....i cAn't keep it with me....i cAn't tAke cAre for it....and i hoPed with mettA...thAt it will be a good cAt, and hopefullY it will be reborN into a higheR reAlm and oveR on with a betteR life.......and eventuAlly.....it left me....for another upcominG strAnger i suppoze...................

... ...

so did mY mentAl messenginG work?


mAy all be welL and hAppy...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home