Monday, May 30, 2005

耍 太 极。。。

wAz browzing the nTu website....and found thiz pAge on cPf excemption scheMe for undergrAdz...

woW, so undergrAdz on holidAy jobz are not obliged to contribute to cPf!!!

me, thinkinG that since my supposed job haz not beguN, downloAded the form and tried to contAct my hoPefully-to-be-employer at the Statz depT.......a guy picKed up the phone at the general counteR, and asked me to diAl another phone number which he sAid will lead me to the person whom i think cAn help me process thiz and answer my queriez.......and when i diAled it - it'z not in service!!!

mY......felT like that waz a greAt stroKe of 太 极......if you know whAt i mean. got fed up, and gAve up the idea of cPf excemptioN, it'z not as if i will reAlly begin work with them next weeK.......

juZ will it begiN? yeA i wish to know too. me pAused job hunting to slAck....eH, nope, to settLe the applicAtion for some educAtion finAncial assistAnce scheme....hey i reAlly need some!!!

hoPe all thingz go well.....^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home