Friday, May 27, 2005

the romAntic skywAlk


the romAntic skywAlk


yuP, finally got the chance to sit down and type a blog entrY!!!

disAppeared for so long...reAson being - slAck~!!! ;P

anywAy i'M now sitting along thiZ cooL "skywAlk" of my school....reAlly remindz me of the one on the Petronaz Towers in KL....thiz iz also the linK in betweeN 2 buildingz of my school....wonder why they creAted thiz linK, which iz seldom occupied....locAted on the 4th floor, and only romAnticistz like me will discover thiz greAt place!!!

recAlling a few momentz when I reAlly wanted to type in a blog....but eitheR the connection waz too sloW....too lAme....or thAt i waz too slAck.

anywAy cAme bAck here to regizter my subjectz for the next semezteR....doNe it and i trulY truly promize myself to be reAl hArdworking - be a hArdcore studieR~!!!!!!! ^o^

choZe something weird az my electiVe....juZ cuZ the "Appreciation of Gemstones" clAshed with my core timetAble......*sigH* fAted.....but i think leArning about voice projection iz juZ az fun....and i hope i will get it az only 6 seAtz are avAilable....hahA, if not, i will moZ prob get some psychologY kindA electiVe....cAlled: "Are you OK?"...something on the mental heAlth of Singapore. ; )

all righT, onto my next entrY about my joB hunt....*tougH!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home