Thursday, May 12, 2005

tuitioN dAyz~

woW.....spent the pazt 3 consecutiVe dayz doing intenze tuition for Chezter (my tuitioN kid) and also some seriouz recuperating from my flu!!

i sincerely prAy thAt he can clear all hiz subjectz with at leAst a pAss in everything~ ^O^

and for my flu.....feelz terrible, but thAnk God it'z after my examz. strAnge and luckily enough, i hAd a feverish flu juZ before exAmz, and right after exAmz - hahA...guezZ me kindA blezzed....*thAnk God*

also met up witH my astRo gAng over the weekeNd - a reunioN befoRe one of uz (ting tinG) leAves for her summeR joB in the US!! woW....soundz reAlly fun loH.....and the rest of uz will be stuck here in the forever sunnY islAnd of Singapore. anywAyz, we found our own kind of fun.....like how a buncH of 20+ can squeeZe into a Neoprint Machine, make lotzA lotzA noize, squAt and anticipate the print-ouT....and see who can snAtch it 1st and run off....oh mY God, that'z what we did at the arcAde of CCK mall (think it'z Lot 1?) after our Ajisen dinner.......will try to post our funnY picZ. ; )

howeveR, i am truly glAd that i gAined ting tinG'z forgiveness in thiz outing........cuZ of my stupid mouth, i offended her previouzly!! was so afrAid she will never forgive me.....but i apologized upfront and personal - and luckily she forgave me!! thAnkz ting tinG and astRo friendz foreveR~ ^O^

now....i aM juZ sitting in the bedoK mAcdonald'z waiting for my Sis, and we shall visit her new house in Seng Kang together! gonnA check out if the renovation iz carrying on as plAnned....;P

for the next few dAyz, gonnA recoveR totAlly....stAy healthY, pAck my houze....pluZ the tonnez of stuffz i recAlled from hoztel.....file all my billZ.....also, will try to plAn some bird wAtching trips next week. ^o^

eH? whAT about the treAt for Vic...? juZ read hiz journal....and i suppoze he'z concentrAting on his assignmentz....all thingZ can wait so, you go mAn!! juZ do your best and "ti konG" will do the resT~!!! ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home