Thursday, May 12, 2005

in aRmy uniform agAin...

wAz recAlled yezterdAy for a neArly 4-hour briefing....yuP, bAck in my old cAmp where i served as a full time NSboy. now i am a NSman~!

it'z beeN neArly a yeAr since i'Ve worn my number 4 uniform - the explicit greeN camouflAge pattern.....and the bootz - heAvy and weird!! hahAaa....guezz i'M too uzed to weAring my niKe ACG sandalz - light and eAsy~

wenT into Opz office - which uzed to be my office.....visited my cubicle - my previouZ workplace...!! ^o^ woW reAlly mizzed thAt plAce.......reAlly!!!!!!!! cuZ i spent so mucH time....so mucH effort....so mucH memoriezzzzZzzz....

oH, and wheN i asked Jeremy (my understudy) do i looK the sAme? he simply sAid "maybe hAppier?".....hahAaa.....but i told him he lookz exActly the sAme since i lAst saw him...

anywAyz, i exchAnged my new bAby k700i with my brotheR'z nokiA cuZ i thought the ruLe that cAmera phonez are bAnned from cAmpz still hold.....thought thiZ rule iz as solid as gold, but hey....almost everyone uses cAmera phonez in the cAmp and the guArdz don't even check....

hmM, if i'Ve brought my k700i bAby in yezterdAy....i could hAve cAptured my cubicle shotz and show it here - wAsted, but guezz it'z all fAte~


fAte ruLez...
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home