Friday, February 12, 2010

finAlly... pheW.

WOOO.......pheW.

finAlly, i'M alL pAcked and reAdy to fly...flY bAck froM a lAnd of snoW to a lAnd of ALL sunshiNe~

it'Z abt 4aM now.....me wAiting for hAng-ni-mah to pick me~ ;)

he asKed me to sleeP for a while....whicH i didn'T, chAtted with 蓉蓉-chAn insteAd....hahAaa....were exchAnging songZ and asKed him to listeN to thiZ sAd one...:


忽然觉得好想你 - 张智霖
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_JnzH03GfQ


it'Z by juliAn...me now listeninG to it.

thiZ sonG meltZ me....az hAng-ni-mah meltZ the snoW thAt trApped hiz hondA accoRd witH hot boilinG wAter...hahAaa~

alL rightZ, shAll resT a whiLe.

hmM, SIGH. buT whY did my pcR screeN not worK?! i spenT my whoLe of todAy doing it..........hmpH the pcR~!!! ):


flyinG sooN...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home