Monday, February 08, 2010

trAvel wAiver... ):

okAi.

i juZ spoKe to the uniTed airlineZ persoN - a trAvel wAiver doezn't equAte to the cAncellation of a flighT.





my flighT iz stilL on....BUT, it could be possible thAt it cAn be cAncelled due to the 2nd wAve of the currenT snoW storM.........

i need to checK agAin tomorroW.

gosH, thiZ iz a new experieNce.

eveN if my plAne tAkez off to chicAgo...will i be sAfe?

i prAy thAt i'lL be fine....all i wAnt iz to hAve a nice reunioN dinneR witH my fAmily i hAven't eveN met in persoN for 1.5 yeArz........

thougH thiZ possibilitY dAmpenz my mood...but i guezZ i cAn worK more on my experimentZ eveN if my flightZ are cAnceled.

alL for good... )::)


twisTed into uncertAinty.
illZ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic Tan said...

U R COMING BACK?! CALL ME OK!!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

yeZ vicVic~!!!!! yeZ i will definitelY hunT you dowN~!! hahAaa~

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home