Saturday, February 06, 2010

fuN witH a hiztoricAl snoW storM...

WOW.

thiZ snoW blizzArd arouNd mAryland iz hiztoricAl accordinG to thiZ.

seriouzlY, thiZ one'Z mucH heAvier thAn the one i experieNced durinG my NYC triP 2 monthZ ago.....

i reAd about hoW HUGE the snow storM wouLd be on The Sun (newzpAper) yezterdAy morninG - wheN everywheRe wAz stilL cleAn froM snoW.

noW, afteR one nighT, snoW iz everywheRe~!!!!



thAnkz dR. Li for shovelinG a wAy ouT of chApel~!!



pozinG witH our shoveL~ notice hoW deeP the snoW iz?



buried~ LOL~



i simplY loVe snoW~!!!!!



snoW iz good for hidinG....it wAz crAzily thicK....



pointinG towArdz the hozpitAl....notice alL the cArz are immobiliZed...



i liVe alonG thiZ streeT~



tRee - nicelY iced.



a houZe seAled bY snoW - glAd we broKe out froM the snoW thAt blocKed ouR houZe dooR...



in the middLe of the whitelY isolAted no-cAr-at-alL streeT...



heyZ, where'Z the hopkinZ securitY guArd?


amAzing....

me wAz plAying witH the snoW outside my houZe....helpinG some of my neighborZ shoveL...and surpriZed to cAtch one of my neighborZ tAking a photo of me rollinG arouNd in snoW froM her kitcheN~!! LOL~!! she theN asKed for my emAil to send it to me....


freezinglY gorgeouZ.
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home