Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snowmAgelulypZe~!!!

armAgeddon
+
apocalypZe
+
deluGe
+
snoW

=

snowmAgelulypZe~!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~

yeZ....the snoW storM @ bAltimore iz reAlly horrific and threAtening...

buT fuN, entertAining, and....unforgettAble.

alL americAnz and chineZe i knoW hAve neveR seeN thiZ mucH snoW - surprizinglY amAzing.

epiclY legendAry...


~~~~~~~~~~~

i mAde a triP whiLe snoW wAz deluginG......alL the wAy to and fro mY lAb and besT buY @ inneR hArbor yezterdAy lAte afternooN~

i soooooO needed to geT thiZ SD cArd for the cAmera i boughT for my pArentz......

thiZ iz a clAssic exAmple of the cAveatz of onliNe shoppinG. the shippeR of the SD cArd iz so duH to leAve out pArt of my addrezZ......thAt it didn'T arriVe at alL?!

me wAz forced to wAlk on uneveN snoW almoZ alL the wAy.....buT nothinG wilL stop me froM completinG my presenT for my pakpAk and makmAk~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

the fAlling snoW iz beAutiful...but horribLe @ the sAme time.

photoZ telL a millioN wordZ:



finAlly a welL shoveLed pAth~!!!!



eveN the hArbor'z frozeN...



yeA - alL coveRed in snoW...LOL~!!!!



shAked awAy alL the snoW....pheW~!!!


toLd bellA (luckY) abouT my trip....and she sAid i wAz "stupid".....but welL....yeA, but stupidlY dAngerouzly fuN and unforgettAble....so no regretZ~!!! LOL~!!!


SD cArd - missioN accomplisHed~!!!
illZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home