Monday, April 20, 2009

me looK beloW 20..?

hahAa.....todAy'z my 1sT dAy witH my 3rd rotAtion lAb - a neuro-oncologY lAb - finAlly! afteR thiZ one'Z doNe...i cAn finAlly settLe dowN in mY thesiS lAb and leAd a moRe stAble grAduate studenT life....of courZe witH mAny moRe chAllengez! ^O^

so i'M a neW appeArance in the lAb......and i didn'T expecT peopLe to actuAlly guezZ mY age soMehow......i dizcoveRed theY were wonderinG wheN a coupLe of theM finAlly asKed me hoW old i aM~

it begAn witH the postdoC mentorinG me...and az usuAl, i wouLd asK hiM to telL me hiZ guezZ....so he guezZed 21. theN the otheR lAdy postdoC wAlked pAst and kindA joiNed in the guessinG...and she thoughT i'M beloW 20....hahAaa....

the lAtter muZ hAve thoughT i'M soMe highschooL attAchment studenT....mAybe it'Z cuZ i "bouNce arouNd" (az kahsuaN sAid)...and alSo the pimpleZ on mY cheekZ mAke me looK younG for my aGe.........duH!

adAm cAlled me thiZ eArly morninG befoRe boArding hiZ flighT bAck to floridA and he thoughT thAt i shouLd cleAr uP mY acNe cuZ i don'T need it...duH?! i alSo knoW.....argH i muZ looK so horribLe noW lAh....onlY the closesT to a persoN dAre to telL the trutH and for me - adAm juZ toLd the trutH. and mY fAmily alSo commenTed on webcAm.....argH!!!! >.<

bAck to the postdocZ - so theY were liKe surpriZed afteR knowinG i'M 25 turninG 26! aH........feelZ so oLd. >.<

okAi....bAck to schoolworK......tAke-home exAm to submiT bY wed...and a presentAtion on wed!!!!

moRe fAye for noW:


"the oNe in mY dreAm" bY fAye (cAntoneze)...


argH...
illZ...


p.S.: me gonnA nAil dowN my dermAtologizt on mY follow-uP appointmenT....i do whAtever he sAid and mY acNe juZ keepZ worseninG.......shouLd i reverT to uzinG proActiv whicH workZ buT drieZ my skiN??!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Hua Mei said...

Haha, rounding up, rounding up (i mean ur age)

12:53 PM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

argH....yAh...me uncLe liAo lAh... >.<

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home