Friday, January 23, 2009

The Demise of My Papermate Eracer...

Dear Papermate Eracer,


I am truly sorry that I caused your demise on 22 Jan 2009, at about 11am.

It was unexpected of you to slip off my lanyard on my way to school...and when I arrived at my lab bench, I realised you were missing. I immediately traced for you all the way back through the streets, up the steps, through the hospital, all the way back to Chapel - I searched every place possible - seriously...

When I decided to return to the lab with disappointment...I found you lying on Jefferson Street - wrecked.....and dead:



All the days you've been with me......the tough times in university...all the exams and assignments....it has been about 2+ years, since September 2006.

You even flew in with me from Singapore to the novel environment of Baltimore, and you continued to fight examy wars with me here at Hopkins....I truly appreciate your remarkable companionship.........

My guilt and apologies surged when I recall how I sillily lost your paralog in February 2006 - my bad.....my baddest.....

Similarly, I have no choice but turn to your ortholog from Pentel, since Papermate is unfound here in Baltimore..:



Missing you dearly.....and sorry... >.<


With sincere apologies,
illZ w.h.Y?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home