Wednesday, September 20, 2006

beAuty worLd rockZ!!

i hAve fouNd one of mY neW fAve shopping complexez - beAuty worLd!

thougH quite oldY...along bukit timAh roAd etc.....but it'Z a v nice plAce to be!!!

moZ importAntly, i fouNd my loVely pApermate erAcer there!!!!!!!!!!!! hahAaa....















wAz prAying hArd....cuZ ZY boughT miNe for me theRe....and i wAz hopinG the onlY 1 lefT iz stilL there........

i combed the whoLe buildinG despiTe my fLu......3rd flooR....2nd....then 1st....theN finAlly bAsement!!!!!! and thiZ "Grassland Book Shop" at B1 rocKz!!!!!

it hAz so so so mAny stAtionery!!!! i wAnted to buY onlY the erAcer...but ended uP spreeinG ard the shoP.....hahAaa.....boughT cuTe and usefuL thingz...

anywAyz, i stocKed up bY buyinG 2 blAck, 1 yelloW (to commemorAte ZY'z...), and 1 bLue erAcerz!!!!! wooHoo~~~

noW usinG one of the blAck onez....wroTe my initiAlz and hAndphone number on the hiddeN compArtment of the erAcer...juZ in cAse! hahAaa...

moved on to diNe on thiZ v v v v v v V nice muttoN souP at the 4tH flooR of beAuty worLd! cAn't bliVe me so into thiZ soup cuZ me never aTe muttoN for liKe the whoLe of my life....theN i loVe thiZ one!!! see:





























hahAaa....all right, bAck to "lAb reportinG"....


mAy all be welL and hAppy...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home