Saturday, November 22, 2008

1sT snoW ^.^ ^o^ ^O^

so hAppy~!!!!!

whiLe i wAz presentinG tetrAd anAlysis to my clAzzmates in the gsR @ 10+am yezterdAy.....we suddenlY reAlized it wAz snowinG outside!!!!!

oh gosH....i wAz supeR exciTed siNce i wAz the onlY one hAving it az my 1sT snoW~!!!!!!

but everyone wAz exciTed so we decided to ruN downstAirs into the opeN and enjoY the snoW~!!!!!!!



whiLe wAiting for the elevAtor...see!! snoW~!!!!!


me in my 1sT snoW~!!!!



thougH tAcky...me tooK a photO witH the school'Z thingie...;P looK! all thAnkz to one of the wooleN shirtZ froM geN beN fAmily...thAt kepT me wArm!! ^O^



tryinG to mAcro the snowflAkez on lucky'Z jAcket~!!!!



snowflAkez on lucky'Z eyelAshes!! hahAaaa....all thAnkz to luckY cuZ she wAz the one who exclAimed thAt we shouLd ruN out siNce it'Z my 1sT snoW!! thAnkz luckY~!! ;P


so hAppy~!!!!! feelZ liKe i'M in a giAnt snowinG fridGe~!!! i wAz runninG arouNd the plAce shoutinG "it'Z snowinG...oh mY God...it'Z snowinG!!" and my friendZ were juZ lAughing... hahAaa....


snowinG snowinG snowinG~!!!!
illZ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home