Tuesday, November 04, 2008

我肯!!

whiLe wAiting for the trypsiN to thAw for aliquotinG....i wAz reAding the crAzily confuzinG probleM setZ for moleculAr biologY & genomicZ....pilinG togetheR witH thoZe eveN worZe qnz for geneticZ....

i got so veXed i juZ resTed my heAd in my arMz...

theN i felT someoNe removinG my jAcket from my chAir and puttinG it oveR my shouldeR....... *so nice!!*

i looKed oveR and it wAz Dr. Xu, the chineZe postdoc in my currenT lAb.

i murmured thAt theZe assignmenTz are crAzy!!

hiZ wiZe wordZ are..: 路是人走出来的,只要你肯走,就一定走得出路来。。。

and my replY iz..: 我肯!!

he sAid: 好!!


strivinG oN...with a worthY smiLe!!
illZ~

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic Tan said...

Sounds familiar...

WK: 问走出去就真的有路吗?万一走错了路呢?

VT: 当你有选择的时候,你可选择走或不走。可是当你只有一条路走而你也非走不可,活路或死路你都得走。事在人为。

3:50 AM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

还是高歌动力火车吧!!!

“走出去就有路。。。。。。。飘洋过海我吃得起苦。。。相信天无绝人之路!!!”

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home