Thursday, November 20, 2008

lovelY lAurie~~~

thiZ afternooN, i cAme hoMe to mAke a quicK bocA chickeN pAtty sAndwich for luncH....and hunG arouNd houZe wAtching "dezperAte houzewiveZ" whiLe wAiting for the lAundry....*theN of courZe gottA skoodLe bAck to lAb!*

anywAyz, adAm hAppened to returN az welL~! and az he wAz rushinG off to driVe to DC...he pAzzed me thiZ:



a newzpAper cuttinG froM lAurie~


lAurie? oH?? thAt'z adAm'z muM~!! a coupLe of weekZ bAck, adAm'z pArentz visiTed bAltimore for adAm'z finAl grAduating recitAl...and theN befoRe theY returNed to floridA, theY gAve me a dinneR treAt @ chiApparelli's...a nice reztAurant in littLe itAly... ^O^



zoominG into the cloudZ~!!


adAm sAid lAurie sAw thAt on the newzpAper and thoughT of me...siNce i introduced myseLf az a cLoud appreciAtion societY membeR...hahAaa....so she cuT it ouT and mAiled it to adAm, and asKed hiM to pAzz it to me!

lAurie iz simplY sweet, lovinG and wonderfuL~! adAm iz so fortunAte~!!

whiLe adAm'z gonnA returN to hiZ muM'z loVe sooN.....i'M heRe mizzinG my makmAk...


mizzinG my makmAk...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home