Monday, November 10, 2008

pArcel from lAbberz~!!!!

vlogginG me openinG a pArcel iz soooooO mucH moRe animAted thAn me dezcribinG in wordZ....cuZ you cAn see my initiAl surpriZe reAction @ eAch iteM pulLed from the boX~!!

so....thAnk you my lAbberz~!!!

actuAlly right noW i feeL kindA dowN due to the overwhelminG schoolworK, but holdinG the presentZ and wAtching my reActionz to eAch presenT mAkez me smiLe and lAugh........:



pArt I - itemZ 1 to 9~



pArt II - itemZ 10 to 18~



pArt III - itemZ 18 to 26~ i sAng in thiZ vid~!!!


thiZ iz the finAle for my 25tH bdAy celebrAtion.....i trulY appreciAte all the meticulouZ efforT, and i wilL retro-posT a chronologicAl celebrAtion of my bdAy from 8 ocT 2008 to 12 ocT 2008 sooN~!!!!

thAnkz for addinG more hAppinezz to my life~!!!


feelinG so loVed...
illZ~

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Chan said...

Happy birthday!!!! nice show, wah hahaha

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see that you are living well in baltimore... Drop me a message if you need to resupply yourself. Cheers ;)

dHz

11:44 AM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

oh dhZ~!!!! hahAaa...i'M stilL fiNe heRe...juZ thAt abiT lonelY. thAnkz....and tAke good cAre of yourseLf~!! ;)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home