Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the end of quArrelz...

welL, actuAlly, frAnkly..........................i hAve beeN hAving weird mood swingz lAtely, especiAlly towardz Adrian.

i uzed to suppress my anger quite welL alreAdy........cuZ my childhood temper was reAlly terrible! theN i could controL it welL wheN i grew older........

untiL recently...thAt i kept losing my pAtience and erupted my anger. oK, perhaps not erupted, just pissed off eAsily.

whAt'z wrong? cuZ i stopped meditAting?

anywAy, cuZ Adrian kept doing thingZ thAt annoy me....like ignorinG me, wAlking away amidst me tAlking..........welL, i cAn understAnd thAt'z hiz style, but i hoPe he could reAlly chAnge somedAy for hiz own good.

thoughT of provokinG him on purpose for multiple timeZ to knock some senSe into him......the pseudo quArrelz etc. welL, in turn, i wAz affected by my own actionZ. hahA........pAradoxicAl mind me hAving................

i wAz quite sAddened somehow, theN finAlly apolgized when i hAd a chAnce to be with him, cuZ Zhisheng went off to print some notes.

welL, we tAlked thingZ out, and i agreed not to be so sillY anymore!

i shAll juZ let him be..........hoPe he will be able to surviVe next time in the societY, and not get condeMned a the probability iz quite higH. ;P

no more quArrelz, all smiLez and hAppiness agAin....hoPe to regAin my meditAtion too!


weirdlY childishlY...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home