Friday, August 09, 2013

I Became a Stronger Fighter.


"Fighter" by Christina Aguilera

"But don't...even begin feeling I'm the one to blame cuz you dug your own grave."

~~~

Today, for the first time in my life, someone walked out on me during a goodwill one-on-one conversation.

No one has ever done that to me before in my 30 years of living on Earth.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

My tone wasn't even harsh...it was really civil. And I was trying to state down the fact that I have already unfriended him. Can't he just accept the truth boldly?

Such ultimate rudeness is truly unforgettable and unforgivable...oh wait, there wasn't even an apology.

However, instead of bitching it out at him, I stayed calm and maintained my composure...I sat down, and typed out a 1000-word civil email to complete what I want to tell him, and then clicked "Send".

I guess I have truly matured to yet another higher level.

~~~

To the hopeless undeserving soul who seemingly purposely made me wait outside his apartment for an hour, whom I waited outside of his apartment for an hour to make sure he was fine, whom I hunted down when he was at his lowest state of mind to make sure he was fine, who walked out on me when I was talking to him, who totally took me for granted, who tells my dear friend delusional diminishing remarks about me, who stood up on me repeatedly, who doesn't appreciate me at all, blah blah blah...:

"I wonder how you can sleep at night, or even live your life? To me, you don't deserve to be a human being...I'm not gonna waste any more of my time on such a creature anymore. I am so fucking glad you have been officially deleted from my personal life.

But, thanks for making me a stronger fighter."


Truly amazed at how ugly a human can be,
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home