Thursday, December 03, 2009

chAnging into a HOT mezZ.

recentlY, i hAve unexplAinable urgez to mAke chAngez to my life....juZ wannA chAnge and chAnge and chAnge to betteR myseLf~

theN i recAlled thiz sonG:



"a chAnge wilL do you good" bY sheryL croW.


hahAaa.....yupZ - thiZ song applieZ to me noW~~~

the 1sT reAlly significAnt chAnge for me iz to ditcH my suckY t-mobiLe prepAid line and sigN a 2-yR contrAct witH the besT (thougH CDMA) wirelezZ cArrier in the stAtez - verizoN.

reAlly hAppy witH my adorAble phoNe chozeN with the helP of 蓉蓉-chAn....and of courZe my brAnd new numbeR~~~

noW i hAve buried my oLd numbeR into the grAve~

diztributinG my neW numbeR iz reAlly eAzy - juZ my lAb, clAzzmatez, currenT houzemAtez, lAndlady, and 蓉蓉-chAn. mY sociAl circLe iz reAlly commendAble....LOL~

shAll onlY shoW my cute cute phoNe here afteR my gorgeouZ decAl for it arriveZ.....for noW, it iz uzed in thiZ mV - mY neW muzicAl obssessioN on repeAt:



"hoT mezZ" bY cobrA stArship.


loviN' mY HOT mezZ yeA...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home