Sunday, November 22, 2009

ePic isolAtion.

mY mobiLe phoNe hAz beeN dizmAntled for 2 weekZ....and countinG.

somehoW juZ refuzinG to assembLe it.

i thinK it hAz not affecTed my "americAn" life mucH siNce prActically no one callZ me or textZ me...?

so i juZ lived withouT a phoNe....

trApping myseLf in my solitAry illZ bubbLe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tAlked about thiZ witH kS wheN i accompAnied her to AT&T lAst last week....and her point of vieW iz...there are peopLe who mighT wAnt to contAct me....buT it'Z bcuZ stAying on cheApo suckY prepAid deterZ anyone from cAlling me.

pluZ....the w910i i lefT in my wAshing mAchine crAnkz up ALL the tiMe...it switcheZ itseLf off afteR i sAid "hellO"...it becomeZ low bAtt instAntly...

ok, i agRee.

hAng-ni-mah occAsionally cAllz me suddenlY. kS too....who knowZ who elZe? tizzY mighT texT me too...

adAm cAlled qiN (lAndlady) to see if i wAz i ok cuZ he juZ couldn'T reAch me on the phoNe. "no moRe" and "peRiod.".

am i beinG irrezponsibLy evAsive?

i eveN outrightlY toLd 蓉蓉-chAn to onlY gchAt me.

i uzed to thinK thAt hAving a mobiLe phone reAdy witH me iz a necessitY of moderN livinG....almoZ liKe a rezponsibilitY to anyone i mighT knoW and who mighT wannA contAct me.

buT, ain'T emAil, skyPe, and gchAt enougH?!

yeZ - mY vieW remAinz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thuZ, i spenT the whoLe afternooN lookinG @ phoneZ and plAnz of mobiLe cArrierz..........i don'T miNd chAnging numberZ cuZ there aren'T alot of peopLe for me to updAte my numbeR.

now i'M witH t-mobiLe and the receptioN suckZ....seriouzlY.

verizoN wilL be the one to joiN.....buT verizoN useS some CDMA technologY....SIM cArd-lezz....

here in the stAtez, every cArrier offerZ strictlY differenT modelZ...and i'M so uzed to sonY ericssoN....but the modelZ here sucK.

i don'T need the interneT 3G thingie...too eX.....

i don'T liKe motorolA.....neveR sAmsung. lG??? mAybe......argH.

and the plAnz are so eX........the hopkinZ dizcount helpZ abiT....

argH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the followinG are a feW thAt cAught my eyeZ:



(USA) verizoN - buT need a $30 datA plAn...?!



(USA) verizoN - sleeK....buT bAd reviewZ...



(USA) t-mobiLe - nice...buT suckY receptioN.



(Singapore) m1 - mighT reAlly get thiZ wheN i returN hoMe to resigN my contrAct...whY sonY ericssoN onlY hAz nice designZ in asiA?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and if i stAy witH t-mobiLe....whY doeZ it cosT so mucH to activAte a line and buY anotheR SIM cArd?! bAd receptioN buT the besT pAckage.

i mighT az welL go verizoN....whicH hAz the besT receptioN and the besT websiTe desigN.....buT lAme un-nice phoneZ....

suddenlY hAve the urGe to juZ simplY chAnge a neW numbeR and joiN anotheR mobiLe cArrier.

juZ wannA chAnge evrythinG.

ARGH~!!!!!!!

mAybe blAck fridAy or christmAz wilL hAve more deAlz?!

i'lL juZ remAin isolAted.

don'T wisH to tAlk and don'T wisH to anything and everythinG.


epiclY isolAted.
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home