Monday, May 25, 2009

neveR sAy neveR beneAth the pAle moonlighT...

somehoW....my chiLdhood memorieZ are verY minimAl......

2 songZ froM "an americAn tAil" iz exceptionAlly viVid in my miNd througH theZe yeArz...


"neveR sAy neveR"....


adAm juZ cAlled to checK on me (of courZe i'M stilL aliVe)...and somehoW i juZ toLd and sAng to hiM thAt "neveR sAy neveR" onlY hAz one liNe that iz on repeAt - "neveR sAy neveR whAtever you do"....which iZ mY bAd.....hahAa...it hAz a buncH of lyricZ to it lAh....and thiZ sonG alwAyz giveZ me pozitivitY wheneveR i need to perK uP my spiritZ...



"somewheRe ouT theRe"...


aH...aren'T theZe songZ perfecT??? kudoZ to theiR creAtorz...

"an americAn tAil" iz sucH a clAssic...i thinK i cAn wAtch it on repeAt...shAll hunT foR it onliNe or somethinG....afteR the huGe impossibLe exAmz...


neveR sAy neveR beneAth the pAle moonlighT... ;)
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home