Friday, December 21, 2007

deAr agathA...

deAr agathA...


you trulY hAve the cheeriezT smiLe...
you surelY hAve the cutezT rivAn...
mAy you hAve the brightezT hAppiezt koAlaiezt futuRe...!!!


"i knoW you're goNe you sAid you'Re goNe but i cAn stilL feeL you here...
gottA keeP it stronG befoRe the pAin turnz into feAr....
you knoW it'z tiMe to sAy goodbYe..."
"goodbYe" bY the sPice girlZ...



thiZ iz the rummY fArewell chriztmAz cAke froM agathA..


thiZ iz "koAli".....and he'z a prezZie from a very nice frieNd!! he'Z on my lAb office tAble...and he'lL appeAr in the followinG fArewell photoZ of me witH agathA in the lAb!!! hahAaa...i love Koalaz!!



da-duH!! agathA, koAli, and me!!!



hahAa...agathA, koAli, and me agAin!!! ^O^


we will definitelY mizZ you aRd the lAb!!!
illZ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home