Friday, May 06, 2005

DPO - postpoNed...

*sigH* + ~yAy..!!!~

tHe DPO jobbIe haz been posTponed agAin to commence on the 24th mAy...whicH meAnz i hAve a 2-weeK breAk~!! ^O^

beeN pondering on whetheR i shouLd scouT for a new joB or wAit for thiZ one. i bliVe the lAtter iz my choice~!! ^O^

and...fAte reAlly iz unpredictAbly fAntastic. cuZ my jobbIe iz posTponed, wheN i am recAlled to cAmp for a 1-dAy briefing in 3 dAyz' time, also i stArted to feel ill.....so i cAn resT and enjoy my reAl holidAy of slAcking and TV and everythinG nice~

all righT....gottA plAn aheAd whAt i wannA do.....i'Ve got my concession, so muZ be doing lotZa trAvelling.....gottA do biRdwatching too!! hmM.....pAck houze...do filinG.....reviZe...all right, gottA orgAnize my thoughtZ 1sT. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home