Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Stupidity.

Am I stupid? Or are you stupid?

Truth iz - everyone has their own smarts and their own stupidities. Sometimes, one might unintentionally slip out of their usual smartness and appear intellectually disabled. And vice-versa.

Argh.

I have been trying to learn how to sing this song for the past few days...the chorus is easy, but the inconsistent main body makes it difficult for me to learn, or maybe it iz simply bcuz I don't know muzic theory and I can't catch the tune at all. Hopefully next time when I vizit Karaoke with sT.......I'll be able to sing thiz song:



Am I stupid in general for not being able to learn how to sing this song? Musically...yes, I am stupid. But bcuz I haven't learnt it yet.

Scientifically, am I stupid? Hopefully juz sometimes.

In general, am I stupid? No, juz very silly most of the time.

And right now, I am fruztratedly stupid.

Argh.


Hoping to catch the DC cherry blossomz @ full bloom thiz year~!
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home