Tuesday, April 19, 2011

figmentzzZ of myseLf...

Been dragging myself around in life - I wish time can be frozen.

Where'z Piper???

Somehow I froze my world? Maybe.

It's only now that I began thawing myself...I'd better make it fast and catch up with all I've sillily lost in the past 2 yearz.

Why doezn't Bloom and Stella exist in real life? I reckon they can help me along the way...but they are better off in their fantasy world~ And they don't even know I exist in reality.

Iz it too late, but izn't it never too late?

Or better late than never?

Well, never say never.

~~~~~

Apologiez acceptably unaccepted.

Enough of my apologiez.

~~~~~

it'Z alwAyz surprizinG to checK bAck @ Kurt and Sam's youtuBe pAge...i simplY adoRe theiR coverZ of songZ...the wAy they presenT them iz simplY amAzing, to the exteNt i prefeR listeninG to theiR versionZ:



"jAr of heArtz"

"who do you thinK you are?"



"born thiZ wAy"

"in the religioN of the insecuRe."


sAm singZ witH sucH energetic pAssion~!!! <3


figmentzzZ of myseLf...
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home