Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh wait, perhaps MVP Bus doesn't suck that much...really. ;)

I need to clarify why I was bashing MVP...and why I chose to retract my bashing.

So, due to some administrative errors, I wasn't able to board the bus from Baltimore to NYC even though I registered early at the counter....like, come on?! I had to watch the bus leave right in front of me...and my friends had to wait for me at NYC...frameshifting our plans etc etc...

While I sat there, I posted my previous post.

~~~~~

During my trip...I was thinking about this issue when I have temporary moments to sit and think. My conclusion is, MVP Bus doesn't suck that much.

At least I was able to eventually claim 2 return tickets back from Dec 2009 and convert them into this round trip in Apr 2011.

However, their administration system is messy since they have 3rd party ticket sales going on...

~~~~~

MVP Bus, plz do something about yourself.

I'll try Bolt Bus for my next NYC trip. ;^)


Hmm,
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home