Tuesday, January 11, 2011

monoloGue...

suddenlY recAlled soMe clAssicz bY vAlen hSu....and thiZ iz one of theM:



"独角戏" bY 许茹芸。


"
who iz directinG thiZ shoW of mine?
i'M the lonelY soLe chAracter...
i'M alwAyz soliloquizinG...
my protAgonists are my memorieZ...
i cAn't deduce any endinG...

it hAz beeN you froM the stArt tiL the eNd..
you who mezmeriZed me completelY.
if thiz storY iz deztiNed to be a trAgedy...
theN whY direcT me througH the prettY unioN and separAtion..?

on a stArlezz nighT...
i attrAct you witH the lighT reflecTed froM my teArz...
siNce lovinG you iz meAnt to be unspeAkable and i cAn onlY crY whiLe i smiLe, juZ let me deleTe you from my memorY froM now onwArdz....

on a stArlezz nighT...
i'M leAving you witH our memorieZ...
if everythinG iz juz a pretentiouZ acT...theN plZ enjoY the shoW whiLe i willinglY breAk my heArt...
"


monoloGued.
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home