Thursday, January 06, 2011

Note to the Anonymous.

Anonymous,


You are a horrible human based on how vulgar you are with words - I quoted degrading sentences from your recent hurtful comments.

Whether you are one person, or a group of people, you have a choice to not visit my blog.

If you don't respect me at all, then why continue to read and comment? I don't even know how you chanced upon my blog. And if I was the one who gave you my blog address and asked you to visit my blog, I am very disappointed in you, because I only invite people who are close to me.

However, the blogosphere is where freedom is embraced - freedom of speech (via text) and freedom to read.

Here, it's up to me to write what I want and present whatever I want = whichever side of me I wish to present.

I respect your choice to disrespect me, but I do not respect your misunderstood thoughts about me and your vulgar comments thrown at me.

The only sentence from your recent comments that is worth reading is: "There are actually an infinite number of sides to a coin, the front and back side plus the infinite number of points along the edge of the coin." This is an interesting point of view, but I just hoped it wasn't amongst the rest of your grotesque profanities.

I hope I don't know you in real life, and I hope you will become truly mature and civilized with time.


All the best,
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home