Thursday, July 29, 2010

"a totAlly amAzing miNd"


"dreAmz" bY the crAnberriez.


replAced kellY clArkson witH the crAnberriez on my lAb'z pAndora~

~~~

beeN repeAting "dreAmz" theZe coupLe of dAyz...:

"oh my life...iz chAnging everydAy - in every possibLe wAy.
oh my dreAmz...it'Z neveR quite az it seemZ...neveR quiTe az it seemZ..."

~~~

i woKe uP thiZ morninG froM a dreAm - a weiRd dreAm of me tAking photogrAphz of someoNe i thinK i knoW buT i do noT knoW....and she seemZ to be the mAin attrAction of somewheRe liKe an artiztic palAce? she wAz like a "chAmeleon" bcuZ she wouLd modeL arouNd and her attiRe wouLd bleNd into whicheveR bAckdrop she'z @....hmM, my muM? buT not reAlly...?

welL, i wAz meZmerized.

wheN i woKe uP, my brAin/miNd felT exhAusted (eveN afteR a fAir ~8hrz of resT).

i felT liKe a computeR witH a sped up processoR thAt rAn overnighT...

and once i woKe, the processoR speed stArted to rAmp dowN...

i'M beginninG to feeL thAt our brAinz worK aloT moRe wheN we're dreAming (juZ thAt differenT pArtz of the brAin are @ worK?) thAn wheN we'Re awAke? and thiZ iz necessAry to projecT ourselveZ into a 4-dimensionAl imaginAry spAce...soundZ logicAl~

hoPe i mAke senZe.


bAck to reAlity...or my dreAm?
illZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home