Saturday, July 17, 2010

我像忘了时间的钟。。。


"忘了时间的钟" bY leO Ku


"iz there stilL an "if"...
iz there stilL an "endinG"...
you - plZ don'T hArm me anymoRe.

whAt elZe do i hAve to sAy?
whAt elZe iz there to do?
my miNd iz simplY blAnk.

my intuition'Z tellinG me:
heY mAn! juZ leT go!
buT my heArt'z missing...
oH...you uZed to loVe me so mucH...
do you remembeR thAt?

whY and hoW cAn the sAme moutH...
telL me thAt you loVe me,
and theN sAy you are leAving me?

i'M liKe a clocK who forgoT the tiMe...
lettinG everY secoNd and everY minuTe pAzz me bY..
gettinG more and moRe confuZed unknowinglY...

a clocK who forgoT the tiMe...
everyone'Z lAughing @ me..

a clocK who forgoT the tiMe...
unstoppAblY tickinG...
continuinG to turN mY clocK hAndz...
juZ leAve me aloNe~!!

a clocK who forgoT the tiMe..
i feeL so sAd~!!
whAt'z left @ the eNd of a love journeY...
cAn anyone telL me..?"

seeminglY emptY.

bAolin told me she wAz crAving congee the a feW dAyz bAck.........hmM, suddenlY, i aM crAving for the congee of 88 mArket kindA neAr my houZe in singApore....


...
illZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home