Friday, January 16, 2009

deleTinG me...

i loVe to reAd my friendZ' blogZ....welL, the moZ frequenT updAter iz vicVic.

i thinK blogginG iz a wAy of destressinG (foR me..) and alSo a good wAy to keeP in "toucH" witH friendZ. it'Z undeniAble thAt friendZ do not meeT uP all the tiMe, and onlY by reAding blogZ....wilL i be updAted on hiz/heR life.

thiZ applieZ especiAlly for me...cuZ i'M so fAr awAy froM mY singAporean friendzzZ......and i alreAdy do not hAve mAny friendZ. ;P


anywAyz, vicVic iz the "escApe" keY, whiLe i'M "deleTe":





You Are "delete"



Some people might try to say you're standoffish and aloof.

You prefer to think of yourself as a person of few words.



You like to live simply, speak simply, and act simply. It's all about editing.

No wonder you're the first person your friends call when they need a mess cleaned up!




if you knoW me, do you agRee? i thinK....i'M a persoN of feW wordZ onlY if i do noT knoW you welL, otherwiZe...you'lL be droNed in mY crAppilogY.. ;P


deletinG me...,
illZ~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heng ah... We never hit the Ctrl + Alt + delete combi... lol

8:14 PM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

LOL......mAybe....mAybe dhZ iz "ctrL"~!!! oK i msG hiM on messengeR to asK hiM go checK! ;P

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I am esc mah???

8:57 PM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

LOL....mY bAd....me bluR~ buT i msGed dhZ liAo...hahAaa....;P

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home