Sunday, July 06, 2008

on my tippY toeZ...

stilL unasleeP...and recentlY some of my neuronZ kepT repeAting theze wordZ to me:


-so it'Z 5AM and i stilL cAn't sleeP
-i'M with someoNe neW
-on mY tippY toeZ...so thAt he won'T knoW
-i stilL crY...oveR you and Me
-sippinG bAiley'z creAm by the stereO
-bAby...i crY i crY
-i got to geT me soMe sleeP
-bAby heAr me wheN i sAy..dah dAh dah dah daH...


all theZe yeArz...one of mY hobbieZ iz to sinG songZ witH lyricZ in front of me on the screeN...and sometimeZ the lyricZ are embedded withiN my neuronZ...and soMe of theM creeP out and surfAce on my consciousnezZ once in a whiLe...

and thiZ time, i reAlized the one sonG thAt eArned it'z embeddeNce durinG my teAr fountAiny dAyz...:



mAriah'z "crybAby"...


on my tippY toeZ~
illZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home