Sunday, May 04, 2008

old peopLe are not alwAyz right!!

both me and muM were rushing for time yezterdAy ~nooN...so we wAlked quite brisklY from the bedoK bus interchAnge to the bedoK MRT stAtion...

theN we bypAzzed thiZ old couple...not reAlly feebly old...but juz old enough to consideR as old....and i accidentAlly brusHed my shoe agAinst her toes...i didn't eveN see that she waz so neAr loh...duH.

i quicklY sAid "sorrY" in a very polite and submissiVe tone, theN quicklY moved on with my muM...

theN i heArd thiz old b*tcH begAn her exaggerAting complAin sAying thingZ like "sorrY whAt'z the use..? you knocK into me...hAlf my life is gone.....and blAh..."

oh plZ! if hAlf of her life is gone from thAt light brusH onto her toes...theN why could she still stAnd there and complAin so loudly?!

so i turned bAck and sAid "sorrY lAh!" a second time but in a very p*zzed toNe....then her huzbAnd stArted to complAin as well...sayinG "nowadays young people...blah blAh..."...

whAt the sh*t?! anywAyz...my mum quickly took my hAnd asked me to quicklY wAlk off...

i dezpize old people like thAt, they are so old....yet still unwize and nAive.

i dezpize theM, juZ like how i dezpiZe one of my old relAtivez, if you know me in persoN you will know who i'M referrinG to!

totAlly detestfuL dizgustinG insensible complAiny old people who thinK they are alwAyz right and worthy of anyone'Z sympathy and support just becAuze they are OLD.

i tell you all bAd old people out there, you are simplY dizgustinG! hahAaa...

i knoW i will becoMe old one dAy...but i will mAke sure i becoMe a good old mAn, who will not be reprimAnded viA some rAndom bloggeR......


wAtch out for my stomping KEEN Bronx....hahAaa....
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home