Sunday, July 06, 2008

sittinG in the dArk, cryinG in my heArt... ;'(

I have not updated my blog for so loooooooooong...and I'm typing thiz one the conventional way, bcuz I'm in a solemn mood right now.

For your information, thiz blog entry title iz my current messenger nick. ;)



Ah-mei'z "Can't Cry Out.."


The above youtube clip showz my negativest emotional Kbox song, but I love singing it. Once, I repeatedly sang it for countless times alone at Kbox until the servers dare not enter to ask for orders...apart from peeking into my room. Yez, you inferred correctly, I Kbox alone sometimez, and I watch movies alone too. Don't you do that too? ;)

I feel that my tear glands have dried. I felt like crying today (for a silly emotionally good reason) but I couldn't...I think I felt the tearz in my heart...but they remained within my heart.

On the other hand, there are humanz who cry like fountainz...

I waz a tear fountain in my younger dayz (for even sillier reasonz)...and I have wondered why I was such a cry baby. Thuz, I decided not to cry anymore...yez, no more tears! Logically, thiz iz an optimistically good adoption...and it waz successfully adopted and maintained.

Well, I know my next tear drop will be for an exceptional reason....so who/what will activate my tear glandz again? Only heaven knowz...


Anywayz, so much haz happened, and I have so much to blog.....I will soon, after I organized my thoughtz. Lotz of picz and happy eventz...


With hearty tearz in the dark,
illZ


P.S.: I suddenly re-realised it iz very difficult to understand anyone, and even more difficult to understand myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home