Wednesday, November 07, 2007

a hiztoricAl dAy...in SBS, NTU.

~3.5 yeArz ago, i atteNded my 1sT ever lecture in NTU.....az an undergrAduate...

todAy, ~3.5 yeArz lAter....i atteNded my supposedlY lAst lecture eveR in NTU...az an undergrAduate....

i thinK my 1sT lecture wAz by Prof. Alex Law.....BS101, moderN biologY....thAt waz in LT20 (Lecture Theatre 20) i thinK....

todAy, my lAst lecture wAz by Prof. Zbynek....BS407, current topicZ in geneticZ~ in CR1 (Class Room 1)...withiN the home grouNd of SBS buildinG...

i actuAlly tooK a shorT vid of the lectuRe usinG my w610i.....shAll uploAd it onto youtube theN posT it here after my upcominG exAmz...

sucH a hiztoricAl dAy.........to be remembeRed.


lAst lAp liAo...gonnA bi4 guAn1 xIu1 liAn4...*prAy*
illZ...^.^ ^o^ ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home