Wednesday, November 07, 2007

《I Love You》bY 陈伟联

it'Z alwAyz difficult for me to liKe any new Mandarin sonG...

besideZ the voiceZ of fAye and kiT, usuAlly i listeN to englisH songZ...pluZ they hAve kindA "retiRed"...

moreoveR, now i'Ve turNed to like russiAn music...bY vitAz...

howeveR, recentlY....one voice cAught my attentioN.

yeZ, the brAve singAporean singeR, 陈伟联......brAve cuZ he'z bliNd, yeT the pAssion withiN hiZ voice burnZ into youR heArt....@ leAst mine.

trusT me, you will be cAught by thiZ song too:

http://www.ttt0.com/play/3/3068/ting141546.htm

it'Z a sAd song about not sAying "i loVe you" to someone you loVe...yeT giving awAy thAt someone betteR....and stilL persistinG thAt loVely feeling for thAt someone. greAt voice....thinK hiZ key iz too higH for me, hahAaa...shAll "screecH" on thiZ song on my next ktV sessioN....;P


i-loVe-you-lY...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home