Saturday, November 26, 2005

my thuMbdrive!!!

tYped on: 241105 (0005 hrs)
initiAted on: unsuRe...somewheRe in auG 05?


i remembeR about thiZ incident....wheN i stAyed quite lAte in my school'Z comp lAb....and waZ transferrinG filez into my cuTe littLe iomegA thumbdriVe...which trulY iz a "thuMb" driVe...theN i left the lAb and heAded hoMe....

the next dAy i wAnted to retrieVe the fiLez form my drive in the resouRce room....and it wAz not in my penciL cAze! my! i left it in the comP. lAb the night befoRe!!! goSh....a rAn to the lAb....wenT bAck to the seAt i sAt....and there it wAz, pulled out froM the USB porT, strAnded on the desK......

thAnk God and thAnk you to whoever thAt iz so kiNd and honesT.....you knoW, the kind wHo wouldn't tAke thingZ thAt does not belonG to him or heR? ; )


witH thAnkz and respecT...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home