Friday, January 18, 2008

doubLe eyeLid on the lefT~

the pAst few dAyz were horrible for me!!!

i wAz food poisoNed....and the experieNce waz thoroughlY dreAdful!! now i trulY understAnd whAt'z 上吐下泻...!!!

juZ an exAmple: LS and vomited @ 12+am...theN 3+am woKe to vomiT lotz...theN 5+am woKe to vomiT agAin...theN 6+am LS LS LS......felT liKe dyinG...

eeewWww...glAd it'z over!!! and me stilL aliVe!!!



theZe are the pillZ i hAd to poP to recoveR!!


thougH i am lotz betteR...now i feeL anorexiC! perhApz i hAdn't eaten for a long tiMe...cAn't consume food yeT.....

i ate less thAn 0.5 bowL of my mee suA earlieR on...

anywAyz, 2 observationZ from my illnezZ:


1. mY pArentz are the greAtest people in my life.....no mAtter how frustrAted and restlezZ i wAz while i wAz ill...they keeP cominG bAck to tAke care of me...i loVe you pAkpak and makmAk.

2. i develoPed a doubLe eyeLid on my lefT eye, whicH still persistS.....


and one lessoN ---> plZ loVe your pArentz and treAsure your life...


glAd to be alive!! ^O^
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home